Friday, November 5, 2010

One of those days

It's like the most perfect day ever. It's cold as hell, I have on a huge sweater, there was coffee involved earlier today, and all the windows in the house are open, ANNNDDD it's Friday. Not that Friday means much to me anymore, due to you know, not being gainfully employed anymore. *sigh* I am depressed as hell.

I love the cold weather, coffee and huge sweaters, so you would think, I would be all, HELLZ YEAH! and shit. Not really. My exchange student spent the night with a friend last night, just called and asked to spend another night. Great, I knew I was boring as shit, but now I think she hates us. I may be a touch paranoid about it, but that is how I feel. There shall be no balloon releasing done today. I am too depressed. I think I will just sit in the dark house, listening to Mi Hao Kai-lan, and wondering where it allll went wrong. 

No comments: