Friday, October 29, 2010

Samhain Quick Update

I am going to post a much longer and more detailed blog later, but for now here is a quick rundown of my plans for the Witches New Year!

I am totally going to have a Dumb Supper, but a lot different from the traditional fare, in honor of my grandmother and my friend who died this year.

Of course we are Trick or Treating, I have little kids, how could I NOT? There would be a riot.

I have to carve more pumpkins, due to the hot weather here this last week causing all of my other ones to cave in on me. *grumble grumble*

And, in honor of the New Year, I have a little something up my sleeve that I am very excited about! You will have to wait until Samhain to hear about it. Granted that isn't too long of a wait, I am sure you can handle the suspense.

There is my quick rundown. I will elaborate more when I don't have to go the the grocery store and clean the house. Ahhh the life of a domesticated witch.

No comments: